Thursday, October 13, 2005

Follow up

Well, I forgot a few things, and I have a few questions to answer too. So...

Grandma A. asked what the rash is. I have no idea. If they told us, they told us in Chinese, and Li didn't translate it for us. The stuff they gave us to put on the rash is interesting. They told us to use it for two days. We'll see what happens. The rash seems to be clearing up some on its own.

And by the way, Grandma A, you should take note that the onesie Bao is wearing in that last photo is one of the ones you sent for her:)

Linda asked how old Bao is. 9 months.

Danielle told me ten times before we left to let her know ASAP what size clothes Bao wears. Uh... the 12 month stuff seems too big, and that's all I brought, really. So I guess she wears 6-9 months. She is a tiny girl, I think. But maybe that's just because a few weeks ago my baby was a 2 1/2 year old!

We also had a great surprise at the orphanage today. The family pictures that we sent to Bao were returned to us. AND, the disposable camera that we sent was completely used. I didn't even think that my package would make it to the orphanage! But it did. I am curious to see what variety of pics they took. Bao went into foster care at about 6 months. Our package wouldn't have arrived at the orphanage until she was about 8 months old. I seriously doubt that they delivered the camera to the foster family, so I am thinking all the pictures were taken during the week she spent in the orphanage after returning from foster care. HA! That wouldn't give us any pictures that show her at a significantly younger age. But, maybe there will be some glimpses of the orphanage in them. We'll likely get the pics developed while we are in Guangzhou - so we'll see what we get.

The "bad" nipple was rejected again tonight for the fourth time. We even switched the ring, thinking that maybe she preferred the color and not the actual nipple.

My child is far too smart to fall for our ridiculous schemes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, Lori and Paul. It is interesting indeed that you have been outwitted, outlasted, and outplayed by a nine-month-old. Believe it.................

Thu Oct 13, 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home