Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Darned Near Forgot

SO. Weight. I forgot about that.

I didn't post last week because I was in New York. While I was in New York I was unable to eat as much vegetable matter as I have been accustomed to since beginning the challenge. Also, I wasn't able to do as much walking.

And I also ate too much. Every day.

But I am pleased to report that when I weighed in yesterday, I was still at 143.5 lbs

So, I didn't lose... but I didn't gain. And I think not gaining was the real victory this week.

I am back into the routine now that I am home.

If you want to read about others who are also part of the challenge, click here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on maintaining! Sounds like a challenging week. ;-)

http://mamabearshealth.blogspot.com/

Wed Jun 27, 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Great job of maintaining.

Wed Jun 27, 01:51:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats! I've found now that I'm making better choices all around, that even when I slip up I'm not paying for it like I thought I would. And THAT, my friend, is a huge accomplishment!

Keep on keepin' on :D

Wed Jun 27, 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

Not gaining on a trip is a victory. Give me a few exclamation points!

Wed Jun 27, 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger Annette Lyon said...

Sounds like my kind of success. Celebrate with chocolate! Oh, wait . . .

Wed Jun 27, 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home