Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Few Things you Need to Know

1. It's Phil's birthday. Those of you who aren't already Phil fans need to know this. Because I know you are working towards fanhood, and this is necessary information.

All together now... Happy Birthday, Phil! We're all sorry that you weren't competing on your big day, but we hope the wrist heals very soon.

2. My SIL, Janice, is the BIG WINNER of the scrapbook. Janice, if you are still reading, you need to let me know if there is some sort of theme you'd like for the scrapbook. If you are not still reading, then you don't deserve the scrapbook anyway.

Traitor.

3. I am leaving tomorrow for NYC on a mission trip with my church. So you will probably not be hearing from me until next Sunday, at the earliest.

4. Because I will be in New York, I will miss my weigh-in this week. I thought that taking my scale with me on the trip would seem a little, uh, obsessive. But I will do my best to maintain some decent eating habits and I will be posting again on the following Tuesday.

And I will take leave of you now. I beg you all to summon the strength to keep blogging while I am away.

(My late night posts really are quite punchy, don't you think?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

Well, Pez, I wish I'd had a little advance notice on your coming my way...I hope your trip is wonderful!

Sun Jun 17, 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

PS--When you get back, please play along: I just tagged you for a meme.

Mon Jun 18, 10:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I do still read the blog.......but Sarah told me I won before I had a chance to see it for myself. And I would love to have the scrapbook with a baby theme. Then I have to decide which couple to give it to. Janice

Mon Jun 18, 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Quite punchy... but that's what I love about you. Your quirky and fun at unassuming times. Have a great time, Lori!

Wed Jun 20, 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to Phil from a learning-to-be-a-Phil-fan.

You share the same birthdate as my husband, altho' I'm sure that you are much, ahem, much younger. MY birthday boy just turned the BIG 40!

Wed Jun 20, 07:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also share the same birthday with Derek Jeter. . . but that's something only a real Yankees fan would know.

Fri Jun 22, 06:53:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm about to take a blog break for vacation myself. I promise to come right back, and you do the same.

Have a wonderful trip!

Fri Jun 22, 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home