Thursday, April 29, 2004

right now I am so tired and I have so much on my mind, that I don't know where I would begin if I were to tackle something serious. So, here is something that is just for fun:

In Ohio they say............In Connecticut they say

sucker............lollipop (thanks, mom!)
tennis shoes.............sneakers
pop.............soda
put that toy up...................put that toy away
carry-in................pot-luck
garage sale............tag sale
the car needs fixed...........the car needs to be fixed
sweep the carpet.............vacuum the carpet
Reese's peanut butter cup: REE see cup................REE siz
Ohio: ah HI uh...................o HI o
cement: SEE ment..............seh MENT
calling hours before a funeral: viewing.............wake
sandwich on a long roll: sub...............grinder
motorcycle: motor sickle................motor cycle