Monday, September 26, 2005

Have a Heart


hearts
Originally uploaded by PEZmama.
Boo drew this for me. I thought I would share it with you so it can brighten your Monday. She is into drawing, lately, especially hearts (which she draws upside down!)

From the time I scanned this picture (yes, I have outsmarted my scanner,) to the time I started typing this post, approximately 17.35 hours have passed. I told you my computer was slow. But, this is good practice for the kind of stuff I hope to post while in China (if we can find a digital camera and a lap top to borrow... anyone?)

Plus, I think a picture on my blog automatically snags me some cool points, right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do I reproduce the pic to an 8&1/2x11 so I can display it?

Mon Sep 26, 02:32:00 AM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

Mom,
Click on the picture and you will be taken to the site where the image is stored (flickr.com) Click the button above the picture that says "all sizes" and you can select and print the one you want. (I think it is that easy...I've never actually done it.)

L

Mon Sep 26, 01:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home