Thursday, September 01, 2005

This is the real deal

Okay. Just got an e-mail from the agency saying that Bao's travel approval came through from China. The agency contacted the US Consulate for our appointment. They expect to hear back from them by Tuesday, or maybe even tomorrow. TOMORROW! TOMORROW!

We might know, *tomorrow* the date we will meet Ms. Bao.

I read that e-mail and I felt like peeing, puking, and crying all at the same time.

This is no longer mere excitement. I don't know what it is, but it's way past excitement.

HOLY SCHIZOPHRENIA!

In other news: Heather has been around to comment on the old blog again. This can only mean that things aren't TOO crazy around her house. Translation: Warren must be doing okay. So, welcome back Heather. Glad Warren is healing. And glad to hear from you too.

(Edited 9/2: the commenting Heather was not the one I thought it was!)

Actual conversation that took place today:
Bug: Stop looking at me, mom.
Me: (silent. wasn't looking at him and didn't start.)
Bug: Stop looking at me, mom!
Me: (silent. wasn't looking at him and didn't start.)
Bug: STOP LOOKING AT ME, MOM!
Me: I'm not looking at you, Jonathan.
Bug: Why?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

ah, wrong heather.

Fri Sep 02, 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

CURSES!
So, are you the Heather whose husband is a former president's name, the Heather in my Sunday school class, or some other Heather who is bold enough to add a comment instead of lurking. (You Heathers are going to have to find some way to distinguish yourselves... and don't do the last name initial b/c 2 of you have the same initial!)

Whoever you are, thanks for the comment and I hope you come back.

Fri Sep 02, 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I just found your blog... I can't remember how. I enjoy reading it.

You can enable your comments to have the picture with them. Then you will know which Heather.

Fri Sep 02, 04:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home