Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Can things go TOO smoothly?

Well, the little lady has slept through the last two nights and I seem to be able to pacify her relatively quickly when she cries. Today, when she started rubbing her eyes, I laid her in her crib and, believe it or not, she took a nap. Hmm.

It seems too easy. I keep waiting for something to go wrong. I know this is not healthy. But there's something in the back of my head that keeps telling me not to let my guard down.

I even convinced myself that Bug was going to start puking when he woke up in the middle of the night last night. I was all ready for it. And I was already making plans for how to tell him he couldn't go to the Halloween party b/c he was sick... and of course Boo would have caught it by then too, so I was trying to figure out how to break it to her too...

Of course, Bug never puked...

I think I am going crazy.

Aye, aye, aye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home