Saturday, January 07, 2006

Reasons to Celebrate

For my 300th post, I thought we could celebrate with a few pictures of Ms. Bao's celebration.

She had such a good time last night. You'd almost think she knew the party was for her!


She sat with this Uncle Dave the whole time she was opening her gifts. Boo helped (a LOT!)


Here she is eating cake. It took her a while to get into it, but then she made a great mess which we caught on video.


And here she is playing with the other Uncle Dave. I love it that my kids have 3 great uncles. I loved watching Bao play with them last night.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that 3 great-uncles or three uncles who are great?

Sun Jan 08, 01:44:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!

I love the pictures!!!

Mon Jan 09, 01:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home