Friday, December 30, 2005

I've got the bug

It always gets me this time of year. I have the quilting bug. So, I am attempting to complete the first quilt I ever started. It's a watercolor quilt. Very cool. I got into making a quilt for my sister, then started experimenting with some other patterns, and I never got around to finishing this. I have had the spot over the piano picked out as the place to hang it ever since I started it (about 4 1/2 years ago...) Maybe I can get it hung there before we move out of this house!

I really do have a few more interesting thoughts to share. I will get around to it soon. I promise.

Until then, I thought I might do another unofficial poll. So, here you go:

UNOFFICIAL POLL: Do you have a resolution this year? If so, what is it?

And in case you were wondering, I don't have one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to get outside for at least 15 minutes every day . . . sweep the porch, short walk, etc.

Sun Jan 01, 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I am implementing my new organizational system. I'm going to blog about it tomorrow. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Mon Jan 02, 09:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home