Monday, December 19, 2005

Snuggle time

I was snuggling with Mr. Bug this evening at bed time. He used to love to get very close and lay very still. He would usually throw his arm around me and position his head so close to mine that he could feel me breathing on him.

He hasn't done that in a long time, so tonight was unusual - he was very still and we were very close. So, I positioned myself like we used to, figuring that's what he'd want.

Then, this conversation:
Bug: Mom, I don't want you to copy me.
Me: Okay, bud.
Bug: But you're doing it right now!
Me: What?
Bug: You're copying me.
Me: You mean BREATHING?
Bug: Yeah.

Did you get that everyone? My son wants me to stop breathing!

Oye.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

That's so cute. He must be quite a sweetie.

Tue Dec 20, 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home