Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Wish

- I had had the peace of mind to take a picture of the mess BEFORE it got cleaned up yesterday. Mr. Bug poured about 3/4 of the orange juice container onto Bao's tray. She was splashing in it when I walked into the kitchen. It covered the table, her high chair, and was dripping into a HUGE puddle on the floor. Bao needed a bath and I cleaned everything that was in those pictures... including my sticky feet.

- Boo would stop having tantrums.

- I could find my long-sleeved white T-shirt.

- I could find Bao's other snuggler.

- I had a gentle and quiet spirit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I wish I had a gentle and quiet spirit too. But I don't (sigh). I have been a beast today. I think I need to go back to bed.

Thu Feb 02, 02:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have an almost-5-year-old tantrum thrower too. Glad I'm not the only one!

Thu Feb 02, 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home