Saturday, May 22, 2004

Rambling

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Even my best works are nothing without Him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
There is a song I hear often that says "I couldn't face my life tomorrow without your hope in my heart." I heard it a few months ago and I prayed, "Lord, what is that about? I can't say I feel that way."

I have a very hard heart. Many times I find that I don't even WANT to rely on God for so much. That's probably because I am afraid of the change that it will require. I am way too attached to "stuff" here on earth.

I fear the things that God might have to allow in my life to get me to the point where I truly rely on Him for everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home