Saturday, July 31, 2004

What I like about Paul

Five years ago, today, I married a cute fellow named Paul. To celebrate our anniversary, I thought I would publish my "what I like about" list for him. I could think of a lot more things than I have listed here, but this is a good start.

What I like about Paul:
1. He is a good basketball player.
2. He is a great runner.
3. He has cute ears.
4. He is honest.
5. He is a man of his word.
6. He is loyal.
7. He gives great massages. And I don't think he has ever said "no" when I asked for one.
8. When I cry, he wipes the tears away with his fingers!
9. He is slow to anger.
10. He is quick to say he is sorry.
11. He is a great track and cross country coach.
12. He would do just about anything to please me... which can be a fault if I am not careful!
13. He is sweet to his children.
14. He is willing to do silly things with me, like go to a pottery place and paint a piece with me.
15. He is strong. I know that sounds cheesy, but don't a lot of girls like that in their man?
16. He loves God more than he loves me.
17. He knows he has faults and is willing to work on them.
18. He doesn't love money, and isn't attracted to lots of material things.
19. He is willing to do what it takes to follow God's will, even if it isn't popular or easy.
20. He mows the lawn and has NEVER asked me to do it. (And I never have!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home