Monday, September 06, 2004

Minority Status

I find the following results of all of the unofficial polls very interesting.

Lightening bugs vs. Fireflies
Lightening bugs - 5
Fireflies - 1
my vote - fireflies

White meat vs. Dark meat
White meat - 4
Dark meat - 2
No preference - 1
my vote - dark meat

Black pens vs. Blue pens
Black pens - 4
Blue pens - 0
No preference - 1
my vote - blue pens
(I couldn't distinguish the actual vote in one of the comments.)

Does anyone detect a pattern?

------------

I got up at 7 this morning. I read Proverbs 6, then promptly fell asleep again... perhaps because I was sitting in the easy chair? Anyway, I will try again tomorrow and see if I can stay awake.

------------

A more meaningful post, about the evolution of scientific thought, is beginning to take shape in my head, but it will be a while before I put all the pieces together. (And I have another article due for the MOPS newsletter, so that will get priority.) So, if you are getting tired of the mindless stuff, just give me a week or two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home