Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I feel so important

In the last week, we have received calls from George W. Bush (twice,) Laura Bush, Rudy Guiliani, and (the senior) George Bush. I wish I could say "thankfully" we weren't home when the calls came, but it really doesn't matter. Our answering machine doesn't let us delete messages until they have been played through completely.

Two of these calls came today! These are in addition to the call on Sunday asking how I'd vote, and the call today reminding me to do it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, to celebrate this all-important day, I thought it might be appropriate to do another unofficial poll. So, here it is:

Unofficial poll: How long do you think it will be before we know who the next president is? (No need to rail, just answer the question.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home