Monday, September 26, 2005

Lost

As you may have noticed, Wonder Woman has joined us. I thought she'd be just the right choice for my profile photo. I could have used Lucy (from the Peanuts Gang) or Pebbles (from the Flintstones,) but neither seemed quite as appealing as Wonder Woman.

I took this photo a long time ago, and had all sorts of trouble uploading it (in my pre-flickr days.) I don't really like this photo that well. So I tried to take a new one recently. But, much to my dismay, when I went to get Wonder Woman out of the display case (yes, my MIL bought me a display case) I couldn't find her. I am sure she has been lost since I took that first picture some time in August of '04. I am bummed that she is missing. I have no idea where she could be. And, frankly, I am not very hopeful that I will find her, either.

But, here she is anyway, gracing the margin of my blog.

For the list of my PEZ dispensers (which would have to be updated,) click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger maureen said...

you're a blogging prodigy...

i'm swelling w/ pride!

have you found flickr.com user friendly?

will you get a digital camera before you leave?

love,
maureen

Tue Sep 27, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

Thank you. I've come a long way, I know...

I do like flickr a lot. Very easy to use. And I can post my blog entry right from that site instead of logging into blogger. Muy convenient.

And yes, we're borrowing a digi cam and a laptop from my bro-in-law. I don't know why we didn't think of him sooner. He owns everything. So keep an eye out for some pics from China.

L

Wed Sep 28, 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home