Monday, February 20, 2006

Blaaaaaaaah

Do the women who read the MOPS newsletter know that I don't really know what I am talking about? I have to write the "spiritual" article every month. I guess this wouldn't be such a big deal, except that it has to be about the MOPS theme for that month. And I don't always have something to say about the theme.

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thank you all for reading my little procrastinator's post... because I should be writing that article right now.

PS: I knew no one would have anything to say about my racism post. Last time you all ask me to expound upon one of my ideas, that's fer sher! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I hate when I have to write about something specific. It feels too much like school. Good luck!

I was going to post under the last post but I figured you didn't need several long detailed stories about where I've found my children and what they've been doing. Let's just say they've inherited their Dad's ability to climb.

Tue Feb 21, 02:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home