Monday, March 06, 2006

Petitions and Blessings

Hey, y'all. I thought I'd ask those of you who pray for a favor.

We still don't have Bao's social security number. I filed the paperwork in December. For whatever reason, this office is really swamped and hadn't looked at it when I checked back with them at the end of January.

Anyway, we would really like to have her SSN so we can do our taxes without filing for an extension or amending them later. Both would be kind of a pain. I have considered that maybe God would like to teach us something by going through the annoyance, so pray however you see fit... that we'd be able to get our taxes done, or that we'd be content and attentive to God's teaching if we have to wait to get them done.

In other news, my blessings list for the year is well into the five hundreds. I find that amazing. So, I was wondering if any of you have a blessing from the last few days that you might like to give God credit for. I'd love to hear them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Cup-a-Baby is is turning 1 year-old today! She is walking and babbling and generally acting like a big toddler. We have one of those Baby Einstein CDs of mothers talking in several languages, and it almost sounds like she is speaking in German or something

If little Em does not count as a huge blessing, then I don't know what is!

Tue Mar 07, 06:26:00 AM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I can't stand waiting for SScards. They take FOREVER. Almost as long as a passport. Ok, I'll pray that it comes soon.

Tue Mar 07, 01:46:00 PM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

Thanks for sharing the blessings, y'all, and for your prayers too.

"me:" hubs and I had discussed what you suggested at one point, but I don't know why we didn't pursue that. Maybe we can re-examine that decision. Thanks for the reminder!

Tue Mar 07, 04:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home