Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Friday

I just made a dessert for a dinner this evening. It is a real crowd-pleaser AND it's super easy. So, in the spirit of public service, I thought I'd share it with you.

Williamsburg Bread
2 packages of cream cheese, 8 oz each.
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
2 packages crescent rolls
cinnamon sugar

With electric mixer, cream the cheese and sugars. Add vanilla and egg and mix well. Spread one package of rolls onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Press seams together. Pour cream cheese mixture on top. Place remaining rolls on top of cheese mixture. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Bake for about 30 minutes in a 350 oven.

Super delicious.

Happy Friday, all.

4 Comments:

Blogger boomama said...

Okay I am TOTALLY making this, because anything with crescent rolls, cream cheese and sugar is proof that God loves us and wants for us to be happy. :-)

Fri Nov 10, 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

What BooMama said! Now that sounds absolutely dee-licious. I'll definitely be copying this to my Wordpad and trying it SOON.

Thanks, Lori. :-)

Fri Nov 10, 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Oh, I'm all over this one. Rather, it will soon be all over me...

Mon Nov 13, 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'm with BM...nothing says love live cream cheese, crescent rolls, and SUGAR!

Tue Nov 14, 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home