Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cause we didn't get those Christmas cards out...

I thought maybe you'd all like to see a few pics of the family. (I scanned prints because we didn't have a digital camera until last night... YIPEE! The quality won't be fantastic, but you'll get the idea.)

This is the gift the kids gave me for Christmas. It is flattering, yet not, all at the same time. I love it!





















I love this picture of Paul with the kids. Too much cuteness on one chair!


















Just the goyls.














I don't know why I love this picture, but I do.













Blogger uploaded all of those in less than 10 minutes. WOW! I just might have to do this again soon.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Tue Jan 16, 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love those pictures! finally, i don't think i've seen very many from you

Tue Jan 16, 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Beautiful family!!!

Tue Jan 16, 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Lori! Hope school is getting back to a good start for you after the holidays. Here we're getting off to a slow start, but hoping to rebuild our schedule after the craziness of the holidays. Love to all of you, Linda

Wed Jan 17, 08:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,

The pictures are so sweet! My how Bethany has grown in one year, Lainee still had her bottom teeth, and Jonathan so cute.

Wed Jan 17, 08:38:00 AM  
Blogger Addie said...

They are growing up so much! Your baby is not a baby anymore!!!

Those are all great pictures! Your christmas gift is wonderful. :D

Wed Jan 17, 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

I love the pictures! And I'd have to say that the last one is my favorite one too. Just kids in all their kidness.

Wed Jan 17, 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home