Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blogging, what's that?

I'd love to tell you what is going on, but I fear it is terribly boring.

I haven't planned enough in advance for Ms. Boo's schooling.

I didn't even do her math lesson with her today.

I guess that's okay, since we did two lessons yesterday.

I really want to update my blessings blog, but I just haven't had time.

First day of the 90 Day Bible study was great.

Broken car window.

Well-child appointment.

Messed up settings in the online group I'm moderating whereby members could not read messages people were posting. Minor. Problem.

Before this evening, I don't even know when I last checked my bloglines account. It's been so long even Addie had a post up.

Spent far too long trying to get a circle divided evenly into thirds with the drawing feature in Open Office.

Need to get whipping cream and a notebook for tomorrow's lesson.

Exercise? was I supposed to do that today too?

1 Comments:

Blogger TC said...

You really are busy!

Thu Jan 11, 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home