Friday, December 22, 2006

Reading Through the Bible

I mentioned previously that I was considering doing the "Bible in 90 Days" program. Having read more this year than any other year in my adult life (post forthcoming,) I kept getting the feeling that I should be devoting more of my time to reading Scripture. So, I decided to do the program. I will begin on January 10. If you don't know what that is, or if you are not sure if you want to join me, you can read more at the "Bible in 90 Days" website.

I would love for anyone who is interested to join me. I will not be starting a new blog or even posting consistently to this blog. But I will be e-mailing people with thoughts and encouragement during that time. And, since I will also be leading a group at my church, I may also share any interesting tidbits that I get from the accompanying video segment. I'd also like to enable participants to share their thoughts as well, so I may be getting a yahoo group started, depending on the response.

You do not need to buy the 90 Day Bible to participate. I will give you the list of daily reading as well as some of the tips for success that they outline. I do suggest you get a participant's guide, which are available at the website. But if nothing else, please ask a real life friend to make take the 90 Day challenge with you. It will increase your chances of success as well as give you someone to dialog with as you go through the program.

I hope you will join me. Let me know in the comments if you are interested.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

I am interested. I'm still doing my Beth Moore study but would like to try this as well. Please keep me posted.

twilson2771@yahoo.com

Sat Dec 23, 05:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in. If you need to drop me a note, you can do so here: http://www.marillaanne.com/site/page/pg6161.html

Thu Dec 28, 08:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the two of us have emailed each other....Add me in, Just deciding whether to start over or not

Mon Jan 01, 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home