Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can You STAND the Excitement?

My to do list for the rest of this week:

Pick up the last part of the gift for the baby shower on Friday night.

Wrap said gift.

Get directions to said shower.

Get a sitter for Saturday night.

Make a dessert for Saturday night.

Make a dessert for Thursday lunch at church.

Make soup for Paul's carry-in on Friday.

Determine if tan clothes will work under Ms. Boo's donkey costume for her Christmas play. If not, go find brown ones.

Get Boo to rehearsal on Saturday morning.

Finish four lessons for Thursday's Bible study.


Yes, thank you. I do feel better having gotten that all out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Tis' the season to run crazy, fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la!

Lainee's going to be a donkey in the Christmas play? How cute! I hope you share pictures!

Wed Nov 29, 09:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo. I don't feel so bad. That is similar to how the rest of my week feels, and how yesterday was. And that is not a holiday thing for me.

Wed Nov 29, 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home