Friday, December 01, 2006

91.7%

Finished the last of Teacher Man, by Frank McCourt, last night. I can't say it got me terribly excited or that I learned much from it. But it was a book. And I finished it.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Now I am looking for my final book of this year. I picked up Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. But, I decided I am in the mood for some lighter reading.

Still haven't decided what to read. I have Desiring God and The Hiding Place on the bookshelf, but neither of those really qualify as "light" either. Hopefully I will find something before December 31.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shalee said...

I still recommend Blue Like Jazz. It's a great read and although it is a great take on serving God, it is filled with humor and lightness.

Fri Dec 01, 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I just read The Hiding Place on vacation. It's not light reading, but it's pretty fast reading.

Fri Dec 08, 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home