Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thank you, Bloglines

I sent a communique to bloglines last week that basically said hey, my feed doesn't work.

My feed disappeared from all of cyberspace.

Then I got an e-mail from bloglines saying that it works again. And, by golly, it does.

But now anyone who was subscribed has to go re-subscribe. So go do it. Because you DO NOT want to miss one moment of the excitement over here.

With posts this exciting, I know you are all headed over there this very minute. Try not to trip over your keyboards, people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Maybe I will send them an email, too. Sometimes my feeds don't show up for an hour, sometimes they never show up at all. I start wondering...did I even post that?

Sun Mar 04, 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I was wondering what happened to you!

Tue Mar 06, 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I was gone for 4 days and when I returned I said you had 18 posts. Is that right? Because if you are going to start posting 18 times every four days, there is NO WAY I can keep up.

I use Google Reader BTW. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Tue Mar 06, 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home