Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Tried to Resist

I held off as long as I could. I am now, officially, a user of "New" Blogger, also known as, "What's WRONG with this thing?"

Shalee tagged me for a meme. I logged on so I could post it, but, now I am too curious to see how all this New Blogger Madness has affected my blog. So, while I am investigating, why don't you go read Shalee's meme. Come back later and maybe I'll have something original to say... though it might just be a gripe about the New Blogger. Oh, wait, that wouldn't be original, would it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Well it didn't mess up my subscription to you in bloglines, so I'm happy!

I think you'll like the new version. I love that you can label each post, AND you can go back and label all of your old posts as well. Sounds like some kind of fun, huh?! :-)

Wed Feb 14, 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

It happens to the best of us - apparently people are being forced to switch now. But not to worry, NEW blogger is infinitely better than the old and so far, I've had no problems at all.

I read Shalee's meme - fun, fun.

Wed Feb 14, 08:03:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I just caved in and switched last week too. The best thing I can see so far is the photo upload is super fast! Yahoo! I'm still plugging around other stuff...have fun!

Sun Feb 18, 01:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home