Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cheap Dates


I think I am number 50! WOOO HOOO!

The only cheap date I can think of that Paul and I have done is when we would take our Scrabble board or a deck of Skip-Bo cards to a fast food place. Usually Arby's. We'd order something for dessert, then we would just sit there and play a game together for a few hours. People always looked at us like, "how cute." But seriously, it was fun. We had cheap food, decent coffee, and we didn't have any interruptions so we could talk the whole time.

Oddly, this was something we always did BEFORE we got married... so we wouldn't be by ourselves late at night in my apartment... but I don't know why we don't do it now that we REALLY NEED some cheap dates!

Go figure.

For more cheap date ideas, hop on over to Shalee's place!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shalee said...

Oh, I LOVE this idea Lori. We play games, but rarely just the two of us. I'm so going to steal this one.

And Thank you for getting it to 50! I looked at it this morning thinking, "Oh we were SO close..."

Wed Feb 07, 02:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea!

Thu Feb 08, 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

The last time my husband played scrabble with me I was 9 1/2 months pregnant. Now I have to resort to scrabble on my computer. He's not big on board games obviously, but he does love to run errands with me, so I'll take what I can get.

Fri Feb 09, 08:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home