Monday, February 05, 2007

And the Nominees are...

Wednesday is the last day to nominate someone for the First Annual Hidden Treasures Blog Awards.

I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would have liked in the search process. (I wish Leslie's old blog was still in operation because I could have found a few gems there.) Regardless, I found a few that I think are very good. In fact, I didn't have to search very hard because these ladies seem to post things that are consistently good. Some of the posts I selected are far from "Hidden" they are so current. Hidden they may not be, but good they are. All of these bloggers are worth reading daily.

So, here are my nominations. I am posting them because this award is for posts, not overall blogs. Since every blogger has LOTS of posts, it makes it more difficult for one post to get enough nominations to make it to the final three.

What I am saying is, go read these. And if you like them, nominate them by sending an e-mail to everydaymommy@gmail.com

For the category "Children and Family" Leslie's Starting School post.

For the category "Faith" Toni's The One post.

For the category "Motherhood" Toni's Fake Leg post, which is also, I should mention, histerical.

For the category "Homemaking" Milehimama's How to Save on Food post. (She has lots of good homemaking posts.)

For the category "Humor" Toni's Getting Abreast of the Situation post.

Other categories include Marriage, Current Events, and Life.

Now go nominate someone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

You've chosen some great posts Lori! I've never read Milehimama (maybe I should) but Leslie and Toni both write beautifully, with not near enough recognition.

However, that Pez chick has a few gems in her archives as well. I think I'm going to dig through there to see what I can find. One in particular stands out in my mind. It has a tip on using lemon to clean your microwave. The thought of that one still makes me LOL! :D

Mon Feb 05, 04:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being that you said Toni's post was "hysterical", I just HAD to read it. The notorious BIG comment - seriously laugh out loud funny to me. We need more references to rappers in life.
~Shelby

Mon Feb 05, 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I've missed out on the blog awards but wanted to tell you I was in OH this past weekend for Grams birthday and OH. MY. WORD. is it cold. It was in the single digits and snowing! I don't know how I ever lived there. :) Stay warm...and I've been praying for you. Love you, T-Lo

Tue Feb 06, 01:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home