Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Can't Keep Track of Myself

What have I been doing since my last post?

Let's talk numbers:

2 classes: attended without my mom purse, but with my cool notebook

0 laptops: appearing in said classes

39 flashcards: containing various Mandarin (Chinese) phrases, sentences, or words

24 flashcards: correct on my last run-through

3 pages: notes written for the Sunday School class I am teaching, uh, this morning...

15 raisins: removed from a load of wash before putting it in the dryer

7 desserts: eaten so far this week... sigh...

40 minutes: total exercise time this week... bleh...

3 guests: at our house for dinner on Friday

2 bids: lost on E-bay for homeschooling items

5 bids: currently winning on E-bay for homeschooling items

1 item: purchased from a used curriculum site

41 times: I've thought, used curriculum rocks like all get-out.

2 calls: to the bank to try to get my account verified with Paypal.

1,429,385 times: I have had the SAME. EX. ACT. conversation with Ms. Bao about the underwear she wants to start wearing and how YES, Ms. Boo wears underwear, but that is because she puts all her potty in the toilet.

1,429,384 times: Ms. Boo has asked if we could stop having that conversation.

421 times: Ms. Bao has asked to use the toilet - right AFTER she wets her diaper.

3 pairs: underwear purchased for the Baoster in hopes that feeling wet when she pees in them will motivate her to start using the toilet.

1 chapter: read in What the Bible Says About Parenting

1 gazillion things: I read that I heartily agreed with

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

Excellent list! Used curriculum DOES rock.

I'm right there with you on the potty woes. Daniel was on a roll, then decided that he loves his diapers. Grrr. I'm so close to living life without diapers for the first time in 13.5 years...I guess another month or two won't kill me.

Sun Jul 22, 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home