Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Things on my Mind

Oh, so many things. All very blog worthy. But you know what? For the second time in as many tries, I have gone down to the town pool for water aerobics only to find out that the class had been canceled. SOOOOO, what does this mean? It means that now I am at the end of the evening and I have to go do some Tae Bo or take a long walk.

So there will be no posting other than this. I have gained 37 pounds today alone by snarfing about three gallons of the green sauce that Boomama posted the other day. It's good. But seriously, if you make it, you need to half the recipe, unless you are having fifty people over for a party or something. (Or, me, because I can eat half of it without a problem.)

Now taking bets on next week's weigh-in results.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

THAT's a drag--the class cancelling thing! I hope you found another way to get your groove on.

Wed Jul 04, 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

37 pounds? Man, that green sauce must be awesome! :)

Wed Jul 04, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Oh, thanks for the warning, Lori. I was going to make it, but now I may wait until later... like when others are in the house.

Fri Jul 06, 08:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home