Wednesday, May 26, 2004

One Precious Boy

My son is the sweetest little boy I have ever seen. He got up late last night, crying quite a bit. He ended up puking... but this kid is so sweet that I just delighted to hold and snuggle with him for the rest of the night on the couch in the living room. Is this a product of his sweetness, or my mellowing as a mom? I don't know, but I just think he is the greatest.

The other day, he got a sippy cup out of the drawer and just waved it at me saying, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He was thirsty. And when I gave him some water, he was satisfied.

Now, for those of you who only read this blog to hear stories about Ms. Boo, here is one for you. And those of you who know her will be able to appreciate this.

Yesterday, Boo was standing on a kitchen chair in the middle of the family room, doing, what else, but singing at the top of her lungs. "Mom," she said, "come over here and watch me!"

ME: no, not right now
Boo: why?
ME: because I am trying to get the house cleaned up
Boo: clean MY room, mom!
ME: I think YOU should clean your room!
Boo: (disgusted) I CAN'T, mom... I'm SINGING!

...I know, my priorities are totally out of whack!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home