Friday, June 18, 2004

Conclusion:

Well, I received an e-mail from Seth yesterday. In it, he explained (in response to a question I asked him) how he heats up the soup I sent in his care package and clarified for me that he does not like Viennna sausages (but one of his buddies does.)

Conclusion: Seth is definitely bored.

I have a lot of other stuff running through my head but it is still in the "jumbled" state. I will get to meatier posting when I figure some of it out.

In the mean time, I feel compelled to ask people to pray for marriages. Pray for ALL marriages, but specifically those that you know. I know a lot of people who have just or will soon be married. I also know of a lot of people whose marriages are in crisis. I guess no one ever thinks their marriage is going to be in cirsis on their wedding day... but it happens. So pray - that new marriages wouldn't get there, that old marriages wouldn't get there, and that marriages that ARE there would heal. And pray for those singles who have the dreamy "marriage-will-fix-everything" mentality.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home