Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A Grand Evening

I love to hang out and chat with friends.

I love to make stuff.

Last night, I got to do both.

Sweet.

--------------------------

This evening at church, someone came up to me and said, "You've been on my mind a lot lately. I've been praying for you." Then he asked, as if trying to confirm a suspicion, whether things were "good" with me. "No," was my only reply. His response was, "well, then I'll have to keep praying." Then he told me something very specific that he'd been praying about, which is one of the things that I have been dealing with.

The last few weeks have been hard for me. But, it encourages me that, without me even knowing it, God put my needs on someone else's heart and he has been praying for me the whole time.

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home