Friday, October 08, 2004

Quirky, Berzerky

I know I'm quirky:

- Whenever possible, I try to eat (small) food like M&Ms, crackers, or carrot sticks in twos.
- When I am involved in a long conversation on the phone or in person, I almost always find something to play with like a piece of paper, a fork, or a wrapper of some sort. By the end of the conversation, it is all twisted up, or bent or chewed on or something...
- When I see something that can be recycled in the regular trash, I "rescue" the item for recycling.
- I can't stand sleeping on top of my hair or having any wrinkles in the pillow case underneath my face.
- I also hate the feeling of my hair on my forehead. (Unfortunately, I like the look of long bangs that is back in style now... so I am left to choose between vanity and sanity.)
- When I go to sleep, I make wrinkles in the sheet and run my toes between them.
- I have memorized the test announcement for the "Emergency Broadcast System."
- When I pick up the kids' toys, I group everything together. For example, the lifelike farm toys and the "cartoonish" farm toys are separated into different boxes. Maybe this is not such a big deal... except that I actually tried to explain the system to Ms. Boo, who had no clue what I was talking about.
- I have a collection of PEZ dispensers. Though, in my defense, I am not really responsible for this.
- I like to buy fabric even if I don't know what I am going to do with it.
- I drink milk with ice cubes.

Anybody got any quirks they'd like to share. I am interested in hearing...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Noodle said...

( . . . so I am left to choose between vanity and sanity.)

I laughed SO hard at this! I'm the same way with earrings and lipstick! LOL!

Mon Mar 10, 08:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home