Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My (Older) Daughter

Ms. Boo was playing with a friend at the kitchen table yesterday when I happened to be on the phone with my doctor. I was checking the status of my medical forms that I need for the adoption. After hanging up, her friend asked, "who were you talking to?"

"I had to call the doctor about..." I paused, to search for an explanation a four-year-old would understand.

Without missing a beat, Boo finished for me. "Adoption," She declared. Then, thinking, she added, "agency."

So, she doesn't actually understand, but at least she's listening!

--------------------------

Looking through the pictures of Boo's first trip to the bowling alley, I just could not resist the urge to make a page of it for her scrapbook. She had those little bowling shoes on, and it was just too cute.

--------------------------

I just told her that we'd be going out today to find a birthday present for my friend, Helen.

"I know," she said. "Let's get her some BUBBLES!"

:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home