Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sugar Withdrawal

I am in sugar withdrawal. I don't like it. But I eat way too much sugar, so I am trying to cut back... and the fact that I am in withdrawal is just evidence of that fact. Please pray that I don't go bonkers.

In the meantime, I am getting more excited about meeting my daughter. It is a lot like being pregnant in that there is frustration at having to wait so long to hold her and love on her. But, it is a lot UNlike pregnancy because I don't get to feel her kick, and she can't hear my voice, and I have no real control over anything that she experiences. Yet, oddly, I still feel attached to her. She's my girl.

I have been reading a bunch of posts on a yahoo group that I just joined for parents who are/will/have adopted from China. There are almost 14,000 members. A wealth of information, to say the least. Already I have received a great deal of encouragement from them.

Anyhoo. I don't have a lot to say other than this.

Peace out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home