Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sometimes I wonder...

...why they don't make that Halsa henna shampoo anymore.

...why electrons travel around protons, and not the other way around.

...when the USA won't exist any more.

...how you land the job of naming colors of nail polish.

...which is less wasteful: eating off of paper plates and throwing them out, or eating off of regular plates and washing them.

...what cool stuff God is going to let me be a part of.

...what stinky stuff God is going to let me be a part of.

...when I am going to die.

...how I am going to die.

...where we will be living in 10 years.

...if the prayers I sometimes pray for strangers who pass by have resulted in better lives for them.

...why God loves me.

...how many times I have hurt someone without realizing it.

...how many times I have encouraged someone without realizing it.

...why anyone would name their child Steven Stevens.

...why it is "acceptable" for men to wear a striped shirt with a paisley tie, but not for a woman to wear a striped shirt with a paisley skirt.

...if it is possible to find a paisley skirt anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home