Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:
  • God's grace to me.
  • Paul - He is a fantastic guy. Not too many people know him very well. But I do... and I like how calm he is. And he is faithful and unselfish. And, he's cute too.
  • Ms. Boo - especially when she "spells" words.
  • Mr. Bug - I love to ask him what a frog does. He responds by bending over, jumping about an inch off the floor and shouting "hop!" over and over again.
  • Ms. Bao - I don't know who she is yet, but I already love her!
  • My life - I like my life.
  • A new pastor - coming soon to a church near me. YAHOOOOOO!
  • Sewing
  • Long weekends
  • Getting to go to Wittenberg - to visit, but also as a student.
  • Helen
  • Shelby
  • Maureen
  • Shelah
  • The Smiths
  • The O Family
  • Getting to stay home with my children
  • perspective
  • God's love and how it transforms me into someone I could never be on my own.
  • play-doh
  • Post Great Grains cereal - yum.
  • my warm house, and my warm bed.
  • Being able to buy Christmas presents for my kids.
  • eating turkey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home