Monday, September 05, 2005

China, if you are listening...

To the lovely people at the US Consulate in Guangzhou:

I thought I would post this little request, just in case you are reading. It is 10 pm here, so I know it's 10 am for you, and I figure you have about 7 more hours left in your work day. So, I was wondering if you might use some of that time to make my day.

I'm waiting to get an appoinment over at your place for some time in late September, or early October. Whatever you have available is fine with me. I was just hoping that you might schedule that appointment while it is still today for you. That way, when it turns into today for me, I will have the joy of knowing when we will get to visit you, and more importantly, to meet my new daughter.

So, if you would be so kind as to work on that in the next few hours, I'd really appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Lori

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home