Thursday, April 06, 2006

I know you were torn

I can't even imagine what it must be like to be in the situation. You sit down at the computer and you think, I don't know what to do first, check the Masters leaderboard or check Lori's blog!

Well, I knew this would be a dilemma for many of you, but you did the right thing by checking here first. So let me help you out:

After the first round, Phil Mickelson is in a four-way tie for fourth at two under.

(He was the only one you cared about, right? Of course.)

P.S. If anyone feels like praying that I find my engagement ring, I'd appreciate it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for the golf update. Lord, please put that ring where she can find it...it's important. I love your blessings list!

Fri Apr 07, 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO, PHIL!!!! He's my golf hero, too. How good can it get - the Bell South. I pray for the ring hunt. Marcy

Fri Apr 07, 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home