Friday, May 12, 2006

Scatterbrained

I do believe Satan knows exactly what he is doing. He knows every button I've got and he isn't afraid to push them. Repeatedly. And in unison.

I am giving a talk tomorrow at a church in a nearby town. It's a mother-daughter type thing. I get the last 1/2 hour to speak. Right now, all I want to do is rip out my hair. Not because of the talk. I am pretty much prepared for that. I just think Satan is throwing some things my way to try to make me think I am not "worthy" of teaching these women.

So, before I go completely bald, would you all say a prayer for me. Whatever you feel led to pray. I'd appreciate that.

The talk is Saturday at 12:30 (Eastern time.)

Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

praying...!

Fri May 12, 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Saying a prayer right now since I hope to still be asleep at that time tomorrow. (I think it is like 7 or 8:30 my time...)

Don't forget to get out that shield of Faith for those flaming arrows..

Fri May 12, 06:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be fine; I'll pray that you be at ease; I KNOW that you'll have great things to say!!!!!!!!

Sat May 13, 08:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home