Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hello, My Peeps... for now

Just wanted to stop in and say that I've been kinda busy lately. WAAAAAAAAy behind in the blog reading... I might just have to "mark all read," if you all know what I mean. And as for the writing. Have mercy. (Boomama, you are rubbing off on me. I simply do not say things such as "have mercy!")

But I digress...

The thing is, homeschooling officially starts for Ms. Boo on August 28. And Mr. Bug wants in on the action too, so I need to throw him into the plans. But, (unless I want to sit down on our first day together, stare blankly at my daughter, and start my lesson with "so, what should we do today?") I will need to get on to some serious planning. I have been working on things (most notably, and most beneficially, downloading a new web browser) but I am still not ready.

All this to say: Blogging is getting a back seat.

But I still have church discipline on my mind... so I don't figure I could be gone for too long. So, STUDY UP (Brenda) cuz...

I'll be back.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Yes'm. I've been giving it lots of thought, and I've found a few enlightening articles besides the one I linked to in my 99th post.

Enjoy your planning!

Wed Aug 16, 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger boomama said...

Oh, HAVE MERCY.

Y'all.

Bless your heart.

:-)

Wed Aug 16, 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

We'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Wed Aug 16, 09:38:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

You have your head on right, Lori. We will always be happy to sit back seat to those kids of yours!

Happy planning and get yourself a treat for doing such a fine job.

Wed Aug 16, 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

You should do it. Hit "mark all read." It's good for the soul.

Wed Aug 16, 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home