Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lighten up

Thanks for the comments on the previous post. I am still formulating my thoughts about this one. But I must say that some of you have come at it from an angle that I had not yet thought about. So thanks.

Next topic: church discipline.....

In the mean time, I would like to point you to a fun little place where you can determine the value of your blog. Seriously. You can find it here. I put a few URLs in there the other night just for fun.

Should I be concerned that Addie's blog is worth more than my house?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! My old link is worth $14,000 something and my new link is worth $2000. What's up with that/???

Tue Aug 08, 01:23:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Hey, does anyone want to buy my blog? I could pay off quite a few debts and take a vacation to Italy for a couple of years with what it says mine is worth!

Who knew? I always thought it was mostly junk...

Tue Aug 08, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hmmmm....Mine is worth over $12,000.00....Anyone want to buy a gently used blog? Anyone..... ;-)

Tue Aug 08, 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

Gently used ... ha, ha! Boy, if there was someone buying blogs, I'd sell it for 2,000 or 200,000! In a heartbeat. :-)

Tue Aug 08, 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I haven't been to that link in a while. When I first did it mine was worth $0. Now? $58,000! Who comes up with this stuff?

Wed Aug 09, 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home