Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lighten up

Thanks for the comments on the previous post. I am still formulating my thoughts about this one. But I must say that some of you have come at it from an angle that I had not yet thought about. So thanks.

Next topic: church discipline.....

In the mean time, I would like to point you to a fun little place where you can determine the value of your blog. Seriously. You can find it here. I put a few URLs in there the other night just for fun.

Should I be concerned that Addie's blog is worth more than my house?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kili @ Live Each Moment said...

HA! My old link is worth $14,000 something and my new link is worth $2000. What's up with that/???

Tue Aug 08, 01:23:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Hey, does anyone want to buy my blog? I could pay off quite a few debts and take a vacation to Italy for a couple of years with what it says mine is worth!

Who knew? I always thought it was mostly junk...

Tue Aug 08, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Hmmmm....Mine is worth over $12,000.00....Anyone want to buy a gently used blog? Anyone..... ;-)

Tue Aug 08, 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

Gently used ... ha, ha! Boy, if there was someone buying blogs, I'd sell it for 2,000 or 200,000! In a heartbeat. :-)

Tue Aug 08, 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kili @ Live Each Moment said...

I just wanted to tell you to visit this post to get a prayer button for Emma Grace at Midlife Moments or Amy at Wilhoite Prayer Blog, or Addison at In the Midst of It. If you haven't heard of any of them but any of their stories touch your heart, and you are going to pray for them then be sure to get a "button" for them!
I am hoping to help them out by not only supporting them in prayers but spreading the word of their prayer needs!

Wed Aug 09, 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I haven't been to that link in a while. When I first did it mine was worth $0. Now? $58,000! Who comes up with this stuff?

Wed Aug 09, 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home