Monday, July 31, 2006



In my ongoing battle against clutter in my home, I have decided that I would try to participate in "Tackle it Tuesday," hosted at Five Minutes for Mom. I don't know if I am supposed to POST this on Tuesday, or DO this on Tuesday. But here is my Tackle it Tuesday:

The entertainment center, which was OUT OF CONTROL:


Now looks like this. (Okay, you are just going to have to believe me that it is done. I started writing this post at 11:00 and it is now 12:40. I got two photos loaded out of the four I was planning on posting. I am not going to wrestle with Blogger anymore.)

And I also mounted a container in the garage to store all the plastic grocery bags that we've accumulated. (Again, no photo thanks to Blogger.) They were all stuffed inside of a bag and had their home in the kitchen, over the doorknob to the garage door. I didn't like it. So, here is their new home.

Having tackled these jobs, I would like to let you know that I won't be around for a few days. I have another "job" that I have been working on for a while. I set a goal to get it done before the summer ends. And I need to put some time into it, or that won't happen.

It shouldn't take TOO long. And I will post a picture when I get it done.

Talk to you soon, peeps.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger boomama said...

You just said "peeps."

For some reason it cracked me up.

I think I'm delirious what with being back home and all. :-)

And what is up with Blogger and pictures? It was just pure HATEFUL when I was trying to put up the pics of my house.

Tue Aug 01, 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home