Monday, July 24, 2006

OOOh, Baby, Baby...

Ms. Bao was tagged to do a meme by Baby Spice. So, without further ado, I will turn over the keyboard to my daughter. Here is her very first meme.

3 Things that scare me:
1. Loud noises that are close by.
2. When I get too close to a live animal.
3. When it looks like mom or dad is leaving me.

3 People who make me laugh:
1. My big brother.
2. My big sister.
3. My dad.

3 Things I love:

1. My white snuggler.
2. My green snuggler.
3. My purple snuggler.

3 Things I hate:
1. Getting my teeth brushed.
2. Getting my hair cut.
3. Getting smothered by my big sister when she is trying to "hug" me.

3 Things don't understand:
1. Those white things that hold the cabinets closed.
2. Sharing.
3. That whole thing about turning the pages in a book in a certain order.

3 Things on my floor:
1. One of my snugglers.
2. My sippy cup.
3. My favorite book with the farm animals.

3 Things I am doing right now:
1. Recovering from the trauma my mother just inflicted upon me. She calls it getting my hair cut. I call it cruelTY
2. HITTING THE "CAPS LOCK" KEY.
3. DRINKING MY MILK BEFORE BED.

3 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Die? What is that?
2. Figure out those white things on the cabinets.
3. Climb onto the couch by myself.

3 Things I can do:
1. Wave goodbye.
2. Sign the words "more," "please," and "thank you."
3. Say "yes," and "no."

3 Ways to describe my personality:
1. I know what I like and what I don't.
2. I will let you know what I like and what I don't.
3. I am becoming more and more playful with each passing day.

3 Things I cannot do:
1. Hear music without swaying back and forth.
2. Eat without throwing something on the floor.
3. Solve differential equations.

3 Things I think you should listen to:
1. My mom. She is all about that. And she will make you look RIGHT at her if you don't.
2. That tune from "Big Comfy Couch." I like that one. Very catchy.
3. Me, when I am singing. I'm pretty good.

3 Things I don't think you should listen to:
1. My sister. I sure don't.
2. People who get all up in your face when you want to be left alone.
3. Metallica.

3 Favorite foods:
1. Suckers.
2. Ice cream.
3. Cheese.

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
1. Milk.
2. Water.
3. I didn't know there were any others.

3 Shows I watch:
1. When mom and dad get it from the library, I watch that Bear in the Big Blue House show all the time. I LOVE IT! I wonder why they haven't gotten that one lately?
2. Big Comfy Couch.
3. Big, Big World.
(I guess I like "Big" Things, eh?)

Thank you for reading.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

Solve differential equations, eh? You are your mother's daughter!!! ;-)

And I kinda dig Metallica too. I should let Baby Spice have a listen to Metallica. She loves the sound of the garage door, and that is 'literally' heavy metal. (I used the word literally for your mama's sake Bethany.)

Tue Jul 25, 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

So cute!! Lil' Duck finally got his up as well - http://lilduckduck.com/archive/194

Wed Jul 26, 12:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home