Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nothin' Special

If you couldn't tell, I haven't had much I've felt like bloggin' about, lately. So, I have been quiet. I still have the stuff of my last post on my mind, but I think I will get back to that another time.

In the mean time, I am reading Six Easy Pieces and Every Man's Battle. (See sidebar for links, I am just too lazy right now.) I am learning from both, but, interestingly, much of what I am reading in EMB seems applicable to a completely different aspect of my own life (specifically, the point at which one decides they have had enough of not committing something to God, then finally doing something about it.)

I have also been enjoying a blog new to me, but maybe not to a lot of you. Check out Everyday Mommy, when you get a chance. Jules has been quite gracious to me of late and for that I am very grateful.

It will be a few more days before you hear from me again. But, I imagine that when I get back I will be posting all about the great time I had meeting Boomama, Addie, Theresa, and Robin and the hilarity that ensued as we traveled to Savannah together. I am very anxious to meet them, but I'll be driving, by myself, the eight hours to Boomama's house. So, if you think about it, pray for safety as I (and all of us, for that matter) travel over the next few days.

Later, peeps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Everyday Mommy's great. And lucky you -- what a fun trip. I'm sure with this group, you'll be laughing your head off and relaxing in no time at all! You gals should get some great postable photos!

Sat Jul 15, 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Yeah! Do take lots of pictures. And tell us all about it!

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

Sat Jul 15, 05:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home