Sunday, June 25, 2006

Headed for the Nutmeg State

We are leaving after church tomorrow (well, today, I guess... I need to go to bed!) We will be going to Connecticut to visit my family. We will return after the 4th of July.

I got the kids all packed up. Not too hard, except that I kept trying to figure out why I could only find 3 of Ms. Boo's short-sleeved shirts. So, I dug around in a pile on the floor right next to her bed and found two. And found another in the family room. So, I just did another load of laundry. At 10 pm.

I didn't really think too much about packing my own stuff. It's packed. I don't know if my clothes will match. But, I think I can at least manage to stay dressed while we are there. I just didn't want to think anymore about what goes with what... so I just threw some stuff in there.

Maybe someone will take pity on me when they see my sorry wardrobe and take me out to buy me some new clothes!

Anyway, I am rambling. There is really no point to this post, except to let you all know that I will be in CT and if you think to pray for our safe travels, we'd sure appreciate it.

I imagine I'll be posting while I am away. I saw something today that has me thinking... and we all know what that means....

Later, taters.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I remember packing the kids for a trip. Six suitcases for the two of them and one little sports bag for mama. Safe trip!

Sun Jun 25, 08:56:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Glad you're back. Does this mean you're back?

Sun Jun 25, 08:04:00 PM  
Blogger boomama said...

Please be back.

(Worst sentence structure ever, by the way, but you know what I mean.)

Mon Jun 26, 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Blessings on you and your family as you travel and as you visit your family.

Can't wait to read whatever it is you're pondering...

Tue Jun 27, 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home