Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who Comes up with These?

I have been tagged for this meme. I can honestly say that I think this is one of the oddest memes I have ever seen. But, I am game, so here goes:

Favorite Word: the. it's so useful and all.

Least Favorite Word: flax (???)

What turns me on spiritually, creatively, emotionally?
spiritually - good preaching/teaching.
creatively - being around other creative people.
emotionally - having a conversation with someone who is willing to discuss and think about what I have to say.

What turns me off spiritually, creatively, emotionally?
spiritually - when people who haven't taken the time to invest in me as a person take it upon themselves to "challenge" me or tell me how I am "supposed" to respond to something.
creatively - not having enough time to think about options.
emotionally - when I feel like I am not understood or when people give me a bunch of pat answers without considering what I might think.

Favorite curse word: I do not curse, cuz I'm all Christian like that. But if I had to pick a favorite it would definitely be "#@&!"

Sound I love the most: Me singing 80's music.

Sound I hate to hear: loud motorcycles roaring down the street. It makes me feel like I am going to explode.

Profession, other than my own, that I would like to attempt: pharmacist, or something in marketing.

What I would like to hear God say when I get to heaven: "I made cicadas because..."

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

#@&! is my fav too. ha ha!

Ok, so... I didn't know what a Cicadas was. I'd never heard of it. I looked it up on websters and then google images. YUCK. Those are gross looking bugs.

Wed Jun 07, 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

You said - "having a conversation with someone who is willing to discuss and think about what I have to say." That was food for thought for the day. Thanks for the reminder that this is all too rare!

PS I thought He made cicadas (locusts) so he could do one of the Pharoah plagues...

Wed Jun 07, 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

Bev - people call the cicadas locusts all the time, but they are actually two totally different things.

Heather - I know. And two years ago we had them all. over. the. place.

Wed Jun 07, 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Addie said...

Creatures that incubate in the ground for several years? That just gross me out! Blegh! They just drive me up a #@&! wall! ;-)

Wed Jun 07, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Shalee said...

the... nice one. And I would be right there singing with you with the 80's stuff. That #@&!... I mean... really cracks me up!

Wed Jun 07, 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Woman, thou art funny. I laughed at your favorite curse word.

Sat Jun 10, 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home