Friday, June 23, 2006

GOOOOOOOOOL!

I finished it.

Yes, it was twenty days ago that I told you I only had 158 more pages to go. So I finished it in less than three weeks. Not bad, eh?

And, being misinformed about the actual due date of the book, I am happy to report that I will only be paying a fifteen cent fine - which is great - considering that I have had the book since, uh, January(?)

Thank you, thank you very much.

And, can I just ask every Christian on the planet to please read this book?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Welcome back! We missed you. This book sounds intriguing. I'm an O'Reilly Factor fanatic - you know - he's right and left all over the place, so I think I need to get this book.

Fri Jun 23, 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Hmmm. Looks like a very interesting book... I'll have to keep that one in mind.

Fri Jun 23, 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger boomama said...

It made me happy to see a (1) beside your name in my Bloglines folder.

That's all.

Except that we miss you.

:-)

Sat Jun 24, 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Addie said...

Nice to see ya again! You Go Girl!

I'm almost done with Celebration of Discipline. I have 2.5 disciplines to finish. You were right, it has been VERY GOOD! And not quite as dry as I imagined it would be.

Sat Jun 24, 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

I'm checking it out as soon as I can lay hands on it. (Good to see you back!)

Tue Jun 27, 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home