Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tales from CT

Bad title, actually. There aren't really tales. Just a few little things to wrap up before we leave tomorrow.

First, I have been trying to keep up with the blogs, but have not been totally successful. Not much commenting going on, just reading. (Plus, I can't comment on blogs with haloscan commenting... I don't know why. I was SO wanting to ask Boomama what she thinks my house looks like...)

Second, my foot seems to be doing well. I keep bumping it RIGHT in THAT spot, of course. But now when I bump it I only want to cuss once, instead of repeatedly and loudly.

Third, I think Ms. Boo has strep. Fever not going away. White stuff in the back of her throat. We got an appointment for tomorrow morning with a local doc. I think we will be leaving right after that appointment.

I think that wraps up what must be the most exciting entry on this here blog. Can you stand it?

Later, y'all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

I still think the unexciting vacations may be the best. Those little family moments you remember years later. Like the year your family went on vacation and one of the kids got strep...safe travel back.

Wed Jul 05, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger boomama said...

I CAN'T STAND IT! :-)

Okay. Your house. For some reason I picture your kids always being in the family room. Don't know why. And I picture you living in a ranch house - definitely not red brick, though. And I think you probably do like I do and can stay comfortable for a day or two with an occcasional toy milling about, but then you go on a cleaning spree (as I have done the last two days) and get everything jussssst so. Because you have that analytical mind, I can't fathom that you can tolerate disorder for very long. I see (I'm feeling like a fortune teller) really muted colors in your living areas and bedrooms - and not much clutter at all. You don't seem like you'd like a lot of "stuff" sitting around. And I think you have a couch that totally lends itself to naps. Nothing stuffy or overly formal.

There you have it. :-) How'd I do?

Hope Lainee feels better...and have a safe trip!

Wed Jul 05, 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

Now that sounds like a fun way to end the vacation. But I know you had a blast because you got loads of ice cream. Good ice cream.

I wonder if Boomama would do a house reading for me?

Thu Jul 06, 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Wow Boomama... that's kind of scary. I don't know if I want you to do mine...

Lori: Glad the foot is healing, and down to one cuss word? Not bad. Sorry about Lainee. Poor little dear.

And lastly, I got my old "Tips Appreciated" back up on my blog, so you can leave messages at my place again. Woo hoo!

Thu Jul 06, 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Your poor foot. And strep? My kids were sooo sick when they had strep. I hope it's not that bad. Have a safe trip home.

ps, Boo. I can almost see those little white cards popping out of your mouth when someone raises your arm. :-)

Thu Jul 06, 05:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home